Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday Party


We just had Treyton's third Birthday party this past Saturday. It was the most relaxing and fun birthday party so far. We had such a great time. It was kind of nice because it felt like it was spanned over two days, both sets of grandparents were able to come into town a day early and stay a little later so it was a weekend full of thrills for Treyton.


I am attaching a few pictures from the party!
What kid doesn't love presents? Treyton is no exception (as you can tell by his lit up face!!)
It was a beautiful day so we were able to put the jumpy house outside!! It was a lot of fun for the kids.
This picture is actually from sunday - we were on our way to church with ALL of the grandparents and cousin shayla!

1 comment:

Ashley Skye said...

Oh my goodness it looks like it was lots of fun!! I am so sad I was not able to come!!! Treyton looks like he had a good time - I love the pictures - how cute are those kids huh?