Friday, November 21, 2008

Trent is now in the arms of Jesus



Our little Trent has gone home to be with our Lord. Although this is a hard time for our family we are finding peace in the presence of God. Thank you all for your prayers - they have meant so much to us.
Isiah 43:1-2 "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
I will update once I hear when the funeral is going to be. Thank you,
The Schoessow Family

2 comments:

Lex0307 said...

Sweetheart;
This is one of those times that we talked about where as a parent all you can do is stand by and watch - your heart breaks as you watch the pain your child is going through - but yet there is nothing that you can do. I have no words to erase the pain; no wisdom to make you feel better about what has happened. But know that I am praying continously for you, Tim and Treyton as well as for the rest of the family. I hurt for each and everyone of them and will continue to hold them in prayer; but wanted you to know that someone is praying speciffically for you and your little family.
My heart is with you and His Spirit will give you the strength and peace that you need.
With All My Love,
Mom

Alana said...

Amber
I love you so much and I am so sorry for the loss that you are once again feeling. I wish I could make it go away and I wish that this did not happen to such a wonderful family, but know that I am praying for you, and for the Schoessow family as a whole to stay strong thru this. I am praying that you will find peace and guidance through this. I am also praying for Treyton to understand what is has happened to his wonderful little cousin. I know that you are not ready but when you are I am here, I know that you will get through this. I love you and I am hurting for you. You are one of the most amazing woman that I know and you will get through this. And though we don't understand why Trent was only here for a short time we can rejoice in the little bit of precious time that we got with him. God only gives us these precious gifts to take care of and he was very well taken care of. I love you and I am very sorry for your pain