Friday, January 23, 2009

Prayer Request for my Sister!

Dear Friends, I ask that you all will join with me in praying for my sister, Alana, and her husband Mitchell.
They were married in October and found out a few weeks later that they were expecting their first child. They had a hard time getting into see a doctor (insurance purposes) but Alana called me yesterday excited to be going in for their first ultrasound this morning.
This morning she called me a little after 8 am, in tears, informing me that they were unable to find a heartbeat. The baby looked healthy, but only 11 weeks developed (she should be closer to 15 weeks). She is going in this afternoon or tomorrow to the hospital for another ultrasound. If they are unable to find a heartbeat then, they will be performing a D & C immediately.
Please pray for her and Mitchell.
Right now, I am praying that they will find a heartbeat at this next ultrasound. Until I know more, I am standing firm believing in a miracle, please stand with me!
If you would like to visit Alana's blog you can see pictures from their ultrasound this morning.

5 comments:

Tami Jo said...

My prayers are being sent.

Jessica said...

I'm praying too...and that their marriage will be strengthened.

Tara said...

My prayers are with your sister. Hopefully the due date is just off.

Jenna said...

My prayers are joining in....

Alana Wiemann said...

I want to thank everyone for there prayers and support. They are being felt. Me and Mitchell are still very emotionally scarred and hurt, but we are thankful that the pain from the surgery is gone. Please continue to pray for our strength and understanding.