Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can you handle more pics?

Another two-day update. I don't know why but I seem to do these updates every other day.

We went to Epcot on Friday, which Tim and I really enjoyed. Treyton didn't enjoy it as much as the other parks, but it may have been my favorite (I really can't decide... they all have there own highlights... it's just too hard to choose!)

Anyhow, for those of you who don't know Epcot is actually two parks a technological type park and then the "world" part. Which is divided into different countries (Mexico, Norway, Germany, UK, America, Japan, Italy, etc) and as you walk around each country has it's own shops, restaurants, exhibits, etc.

We ate Lunch at the Akershus castle in Norway and it was incredible!! The food was good, but not the best part!! It was so much more than just a meal. When we first walked in we got to take a "formal" picture with Belle which we then received a free 8*10 and 4- 3.5 *5 copies of our picture from Belle herself (a free gift). Then four other princesses walked through the restaurant during our lunch and stopped to take pictures with us: Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel and Aurora.... Tami (my sister-in-law) and I were so excited about the princesses we could hardly eat. Seriously, I know that most of the time it's the kids, but not this time, these girls are like our heroes celebrities to us! I could have handled just one but five in a matter of minutes was too much!!

Today we celebrated Valentines Day at Cocoa Beach. It was so awesome to be able to bring the kids to the ocean for the first time. I have only been a couple of times before so it was still a pretty big treat for me, too. The water was obviously a little chilly, but not nearly as bad as I expected. Treyton jumped in and had a good time, splashing around, building a sand castle, finding sea shells, and writing in the sand. Lexie didn't care so much for the water, but had a good time lounging on the towel and taking a walk with Aunt Toni.

Tomorrow the kids and I will be taking it easy here at the house while Tim heads off to the Daytona 500 with part of his family. Then Monday and Tuesday we plan on more Disney and taking Wednesday as an "easy" day while we pack up for departure on Thursday. We are planning on driving home without any stops (meaning tourist stops) we will be stopping for the night, but that's about it, so please keep us in your prayers on Thursday and Friday that travels are safe and go well with the kids.

Enjoy some more pictures!!

Our family at Epcot

Our family in America (Epcot)
The boys (&Lexie) with Princess Jasmine

Epcot Water
Our family in Norway (Epcot) in front of the restaurant we ate at for lunch

In front of the water at Epcot

Lexie sleeping with Sawyer's brewers hat on the way to Cocoa beach

Our family at Cocoa Beach

Treyton writing in the sand (like mom) :)

Treyton's sand castle (posing with Mommer)

Daddy, Treyton & Lexie getting in the Ocean

Lexie chillaxin on the beach.

We love you all - Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

CUTE pictures! It looks like you're having a GREAT time!! :-)

Nikowa@KHA said...

LOVE Cocoa Beach.

Great pics

Ashley Skye said...

Thank you so much for the pictures!! You are awesome to share with us while still on your vacation. I really appreciate it - you all look like your having so much fun!! I miss you and love you more

Alana Wiemann said...

Well if you wantu can drive to VA which is about 14 hours I believe and then stay the night and drive home another 14 hours I belive it is up to you it might be a little to much out of the way I love you and the pictures are awesome I am jealouse!