Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vacation Picture Overload!

Okay, just so you know I am aware that I am posting a gazillion pictures, but I can't help myself, we have had such an incredible trip and experience so far I just can't help but share parts of it with you.
Yesterday we spent the day and Chattanooga, TN and loved it! I can't wait to go back sometime. We did the lookout moutain, rock city in the morning and then the Aquarium in the afternoon. It was a blast. Rock City was undescribably beautiful.... I (like most people) love mountains, I wish I lived in the mountains. Absolutely breathtaking.
The aquarium was lots of fun too, and I cannot brag about my son enough. I have no idea how far we walked yesterday, but he walked the entire rock city trail all the way through and then through 3 hours at the aquarium.... he is a rock star!!
I want to tell you all so much more but it's now 11:00 and I'm seriously tired.
Oh, I wanted to tell you too, we are now safe and sound in Orlando with the rest of the fam (excluding Toni who's coming in in a few days). The condo is amazing and we've already broken in the pool (twice) - that's not even counting when Treyton fell in.
We're not sure of the exact plans tomorrow.... maybe disney??!?!

Treyton looking at the Creation Museum exhibit of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden

Only a picture of the coolest starbucks, EVER!

Lookout Mountain, me and Treyton


Dad and the kids (Lexie is ready to go!)

The Swing Bridge on the trail.... this was Dad and Treyton's favorite part
Treyton literally grabbed my hand and ran across it the first time over it - me screaming the entire way!!!

(before the screaming incident)


I just like this picture!


On the trail - my man and my baby.... does life get any cuter?


Our Family on the trail!




Butterfly Garden at the aquarium.... Treyton was VERY excited about holding a butterfly... until it flew right into his face! Very funny.


The Tennessee Aquarium

Lexie and Daddy, Showing off!

Sugar Crash!!! This was this morning (about 11:30) on our way to Orlando.... if you look closely in his hand you will see the half-eaten ring pop. It was hilariously, he actually tried to eat it in his sleep once... I missed it but Tim caught it in the rearview mirror. He was literally talking to us one minute, we were jamming to some music (loudly) we turn around and he was OUT!!

(This Picture is just because I posted more of Treyton than Lexie, and she's adorable!)

Again, I'm sorry for so many pictures, I left out so many good ones, I will be posting these for a while I think.


Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers!! God has truly blessed us with this time together as a family. The traveling, weather and kids are all going better than I could have expected!!


Miss you all!!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

I can't believe that bridge is still there!!! I told Luke about it just the other day and sais but I bet it is not there anymore. Thought that it would at least be a bigger wider bridge than it is was back then but guess what? It looks pretty much the same as it did 40 years ago!!
Did you make Ruby Falls? I saw it on Sandra's blog but you didn't say anything about it on yours.
Are my days off or are you a day late in arriving in Orlando?
Sorry, to be so wordy but I miss you and am almost as excited about the trip as if I were there!!
Am glad you enjoy that part of the country it was always one of my favorites, too!! Would love to go back with you and explore more of it. I remember so many places we went and things we saw and it would be so neat to actually be there with you!!
All my love and prayers for continued success on your vacation.

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys are having a GREAT time! I love the picture of Lexie smiling so big in the pic of Tim and the kids. And I love to see a Daddy wearing a baby! Ted wore F almost the whole week we were at Disney! I can't wait to hear about your Disney days! I hope you have a great time!

Love the pic of Treyton's sugar crash, too!! Classic!

Tara said...

Never apologize for too many pictures. There is no such thing. I love pictures. Great pictures. That bridge looks awesome!

DramaMama said...

I think we'll have to take your trip someday!! Such amazing places!! It sounds like so much fun! I love suspension bridges and aquariums!
I am so glad to hear you guys are having a great time! I can wait to hear about Treyton's reaction to Disney.
Take care! Be safe! Remember: two days for Epcot!

Nikowa@KHA said...

Oh we went on this same exact vacation! LOVE the bridge :)

& the TN Aquarium is NOTHING compared to the GA Aquarium :)

Ashley Skye said...

Ok first can there be too many pictures? I think not!! The more the better I say!

Second I want to hear more about this Treyton falling in the pool thing? How did that all go?

You guys look so happy I am so glad you are having a good time and it makes even more excited about March!!

Love you and cant wait for more updates