Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Doctor's Appointment :)

We just got back from bringing Lexie to the doctor. It looks as though she does have an ear infection in the left ear. She is now on an antibiotic.
She is in good spirits even with the ear infection - but now, hopefully, with the antibiotic she will actually sleep through the night again!! (?)
She weighed in at 18 pounds 13 ounces.

We went by the Kaukauna house while we were in town, it appears as though we have alot more left to do there than I remembered..... oh brother.
I also noticed that my flowers are beginning to bloom there (which is always exciting). Could it mean that spring may come sometime this year after all? The depressing side of my flowers blooming is that - I still haven't even decided where I would like to move them to at this house. I decided that I didn't necessarily want to put them up against the house (otherwise I can't see them) plus we have such a large yard it would be nice to add a little excitement out there, but I'm kind of at a stand still when it comes to actually having a place to put them.... hmmmm.... lots to do, lots to do.

2 comments:

Mommer said...

Poor little girl, good thing you took her in today b-4 it got really bad. Love you!

Tami Jo said...

What kind of meds did she get; cause you know Sawyer is the expert on ear infection meds...poor little ones. Also, the last time Sawyer was in he was 20# 12 ounces.