Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Baby Girl

Well, I just wanted to update you all and let you all know that Lexie has not thrown up since 9:30 last night!!

She woke up 4 times last night and every time we gave her 1.5-2 ounces of pedialite, then this morning I gave her 2 ounces of soy formula, which she has so far kept down (it's been over an hour). She is still sleeping, as I expect her to do most of the day.

Praise God she is keeping some liquids down!! She has obviously not been up and about yet this morning, so my prayer is that once she does get up things only continue to get better. However, the fact that she has at least taken in some liquids over night is a HUGE blessing!

Thank all of you guys for your prayers, God heard them!

1 comment:

Amydeanne said...

glad she's feeling better!!