Thursday, May 21, 2009

Prayer Request for Mom

I just got off the phone with my sister, who is with my mom in the ER - she went in for severe stomach pains. My mom has had a (full) history of kidney stones, but says this pain is in a different place - more in her stomach than her kidneys.
Please keep her and the doctors in your prayers as they try to figure out what's going on.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

Jaime ~ For His Glory said...

Praying. Keep us posted.

Alexis said...

Amber,
Thank you so much for posting this and asking for prayer for me. And sincere thanks to everyone who was praying for me. I can't express how much I appreciate your prayers.
See the other post about this for an update.
Alexis