Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures for You

Had a couple cute pictures from our weekend I thought I would share with you all.
Mom tickling Treyton at the water park

Shayla Posing.... such a cutie

Running for the water.... two peas in a pod... I can still hear Shayla's cute little voice "come on te-te let's go in the water"

Daddy and Lexie - Lexie was pretty fussy, she was pretty tired when we got there

Treyton and his goggles

Our Earth Princess - climbing on and into the dish washer

Isn't she beautiful?

We started home-school again this week - so if you are interested in what's going on with us in our schooling, check out our Refined Metals Academy Blog

5 comments:

Tami Jo said...

I love the goggles Treyton. Also, Lexi is BEAUTIFUL!

Alexis said...

REALLY did enjoy spending the day with all of you - it will be a memory I will cherish for a long time. Thanks so much for asking us to go with you. I love you all

donna said...

I noticed that Tim has his wedding band on, when did that happen? God is faithful!!

Amber said...

It was real recent, maybe 2 weeks ago. He is faithful!!

Skye said...

I am so jealous I wanted to go too I hate missing anything with the kids!!!

They look SOOOO cute -