Friday, July 24, 2009

Blog Redesign

Thanks to my blog friend Catherine over at Daisy and Pear, I was inspired to redecorate my blog. I used all the same resources she did including:
the banner I got from shabby shoppe
the background, FREE, from aqua poppy design
and new FREE fonts from Kevin and Amanda (their tutorial was UNBELIEVABLY helpful... definitely couldn't have done it without them!)
So if you're reading this in your e-mail or in a google reader hop on over and take a look at the new background, header and fonts!!

Thanks Catherine for the inspiration!

4 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Very cute!! :-)

Amy said...

I love it! You may have inspired me to try a hand at my blog and while I am at it maybe update my posts, I am a little behind.

Catherine said...

Yay! I love it! It's super chic. So glad that I could provide some inspiration. :) Isn't it fun to have a pretty blog? Heehee.

Ashley Skye said...

Oh my goodness I love it!! IT looks awesome!!!