Friday, August 21, 2009

New Blog Name & Address

Journey of Grace

***** UPDATE: I wrote the address wrong before - sorry for the confusion. The new address will be
http://journeyof-grace.blogspot.com
Like this isn't confusing enough... sorry and thanks for your patience!

I know this wasn't even one of the options but I discovered the dashes and it opened the door for me to do one that I REALLY wanted.

To be honest I really liked the Real-Life Superheroes and Princesses - but Tim thought maybe it was too long. I somewhat agree, so I'm letting that one go.

I plan on making the actual transition tomorrow... I'm not sure how much stuff will need to be changed over. I will keep you all posted with any of the necessary changes that you may want to make (like resubscribing for e-mail posts, etc.). Please be patient with me as we begin to make this transition together I'm sure there will be some bumps in the road.

1 comment:

greeneyedmom said...

I'll add your new one to my feed reader. I checked that address and I didn't think this was you, so maybe its taken already.