Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Get Ready

Daughter,
You hold a special place in my heart. You are mine. I love you with a never-ending love. I am pouring into your life. I am doing things that you can not see, but that will change your life and your perspective. I have mighty plans for you, but I want for your foundation and focus to be on Me alone. I am your source of identity, strength and satisfaction, without Me you will not be able to fulfill the calling I have placed on your life.
Life is hard, but I am good, depend on Me.
Watch eagerly as I am changing the desires of your heart. I am giving you a hunger and thirst for Me that will guide the rest of your days.
Get ready, for I am moving in your life and it is beyond anything you can dream! My ways are far beyond your imagination. My plans are for certain and I want for you to be a part of them.
Resist the doubt and lies the enemies continue to throw your way. He is aware of your potential and it scares him greatly. Resist him and he will flee, draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.
Your Father

Scripture: James 4:7, Psalm 37:4-5, Isaiah 14:24

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Amber,
I just popped in to find out where you've been and I discovered a lot of posts that weren't showing up in my dashboard - like 5 weeks worth of posts! I have no idea why they weren't showing up, but deleting you and then adding you again seemed to do the trick.

So glad to see you're doing well, and you look so cute with your preggo belly!