Friday, September 4, 2009

I Got A Button!!

Oh my word!! I am super excited. I finally got a button, thanks to template mama!!
Her site has a tutorial on how to create the actual button once you have a picture made... which was a great help, but she helped me much more than that!! Thank you template mama, you're the best! I also will be setting up one for Refined Metals today as well so be sure to head over there and check it out as well. (I actually got both of my new backgrounds from template mama!! I couldn't resist this one... if all these cute birds don't make you smile, I don't know what will!)

So for those of you that are interested, please add my button to your blog! If you're not sure how, I'll add some simple instructions below.

Copy the code directly below my button, go to your blog and click on "customize", then click on "layout" select to "add a gadget"
once the pop up box comes up, select "html/java script" copy the code in there, save and your done!!

I have decided to put a little contest together for anyone who either adds my button, becomes a follower, subscribes to e-mail updates or adds me in a google reader. I will post later on the details, but the contest starts now, so if you add my button or add me to your reader, be sure to leave a comment! I can tell you that I have two options for a prize (winner will get to choose), either a copy of the book "Captivating" or a DVD of the movie "Fireproof"
Good Luck!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

You are too cute! I love the new layout- and I love free stuff so I've added your button. Thanks Amber!!!

For His Glory said...

I love your new button. It's about time!!:) I've added it to my website, of course.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I'm not sure if we leave a comment here or on the contest post, but I would like to enter! I am a follower and a subscriber via reader. Do I get two entries, or just one? Thanks for the contest! :-)