Thursday, September 24, 2009

Treytonisms

In the car, on the way home from the chiropractor today:
Treyton: "Mom, I have some to tell you that you might not understand, because it's like big people talk."
Me: "Okay"
Treyton: "Sometimes you need to not worry about some stuff because it's for big people, and God is the big people."
Me: "You're right Treyton, that is something that's hard for me to understand, but you're right, I don't need to worry, because God is bigger."
Treyton: "It's hard for me to understand too, mom"
~~~~~~

Today Treyton and Lexie were outside playing, Lexie loves to get into her little flinstone car (I don't know what they're really called, but that's what I call it), anywho, as she was getting in Treyton saw what she was doing and said:
"Alright sister, I think that's wet, wait a minute!"
He ran over and checked it out and after declaring it "okay" allowed her to proceed to get into her car.
~~~~~~

My sister called the other day, and like normal Treyton answered the phone. I was in the bathroom getting ready for church so I didn't even hear the phone ring, Treyton came in and told me "Auntie Skye called" and I said "Oh, okay, I'll talk to her." To which he replied "I talked to her mom, maybe next time, maybe next time you can talk."
Come to find out Skye called, talked to Treyton and hung up and I didn't even know they talked.
~~~~~~

The other day Treyton got hurt (somehow) I had picked him up and rocked him in my chair for a little bit while he cried, but before he calmed down all the way he said "Tell me some stories about when daddy got hurt as a little kid" --- it's a favorite past time for our family to tell stories about mom and dad (and even some of Treyton) as a little kid. He really enjoys all of dad's "hurt stories", surprisingly, it made Treyton feel better about his owies.
~~~~~~

1 comment:

Tami Jo said...

He is just so cute!!!