Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cute as a Pumpkin

Today we went to a local pumpkin patch. Of course we ended up picking the coldest day of the year so far to go, with a temperature high of 43 degrees.
This is a picture of us in front of the new state record pumpkin weighing in at 1,569.5 pounds!

Treyton picking out a pumpkin to bring home. We decided to just get a couple small ones from the pumpkin farm and get our big ones from the local grocery store pumpkin fest (cause they're cheaper :~))

Treyton finally found one!!

Cute as pumpkins (Yes, I am aware this picture is a little off center, but I wasn't quite ready to take the picture but when I saw they actually all got their heads in a hole and lexie wasn't crying... I just started snapping... I think it turned out pretty good!!)

Seriously, I think Lexie and I are going to have a serious shopping problem... isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen.


This is a picture of Lexie and daddy, I just love how nice this picture looks with the tree behind them! Lexie, excited about the wagon ride... Treyton, he's cool with it.

All in all we had a good time, though it was short. We got pretty cold pretty fast so we didn't even do the kids corn maze or pumpkin bowling... maybe next year we will pick a warmer day to visit!

9 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Man, was it ever cold! We had snow flurries at the fire station open house this morning, and we also went to a corn maze this afternoon! We had a fun day, but it would have been nicer if it hadn't been so chilly! :-)

Mommer said...

All the pictures are adorable!! Man I got good looking Grand-kids!! Oh yes son and daughter-in-law too!

Alexis said...

These are toooo cute!! Glad you had a good time. (by the way - I need them on snapfish soon as I have a calendar to make!!)

Tami Jo said...

So Adorable!

greeneyedmom said...

I LOVE that hat, sweater and mittens on Lexie!

Katie said...

What a fun, albeit cold day. Love the picture in the pumpkin cut out. But that little poncho, hat, and mittens ensemble takes the cake! That is so cute!

Adriana said...

Your pictures are so cute! We keep trying to go a real pumpkin patch but we keep getting rained out. :(

Catherine said...

Ahhh! I want that outfit for Miss A! :)

Deborah Ann said...

Aw, cool pictures! That huge pumpkin looks a little deformed, lol.