Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Second Blog Award


Last week I received my second Blog Award from one of my bestest friends, Jaime over at For His Glory. I am so honored to be on the receiving end of an award, thanks so much Jaime!

Of course there are a few minor details that we must cover.
In order to receive the award I have to:

1) To accept the award, post it on my blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link, as well as a link to This Post from the original Superior Scribbler!
2) Pass the award to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
3) Add your link to the list of Superior Scribbler Awardees. This will promote your blog AND officially add you as a luminous Superior Scribbler!

The five blogs/bloggers I would like to nominate (in no particular order)
1. All You Have to Give, I have been following Lori's blog forever and have never been disappointed. I love her encouraging posts and look forward to reading her blog as well as viewing her newest graphics - she is so talented!
2. Daisy and Pear I've given Catherine an award before, but I really do love her blog and her personality. I consider her a true blog-friend and look forward to her posts as well as her comments on my blog
3. Heavenly Humor this is a newer blog that I have started to follow but have really enjoyed it so far, and can't speak highly enough about Debby's witty and encouraging writing style.
4. Template Mama - what can I say, I actually get giddy when I see that Alison has posted again. I look forward to her newest templates and blog tips... oh yeah and did I mention it's FREE!
5. Mom Blog - Lisa is actually a friend of mine and I love following her blog, especially lately because I can't stop drooling looking at all of her newest hobby... cake decorating!! She is extremely talented... take a look at some of her creations (after just one class!!)

Thank you ladies for your devotion to your blogs, I can personally say that you inspire me and encourage me throughout my day and week.

3 comments:

Deborah Ann said...

Aw, thanks Amber! That's so sweet of you!

Template-Mama said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me. It is very satisfying that people enjoy my little hobby.

And thanks for giving me my first smile of the day :)

Catherine said...

Thank you Amber! :) I also love your blog.

Are you able to comment on my blog yet? My hubby just said he couldn't comment either. Hmm. :(