Friday, October 23, 2009

Treytonisms


Treyton  and mommer were making Pumpkin pies, when Treyton went to crack the eggs into the bowl Mommer said "don't get any egg shells in there." Treyton said "I know, I know, but you're making me nervous here." 


~~~~~~

When we were on the way to the Casting Crowns concert we saw a couple of big trucks and tractors. Uncle Terry said to Treyton "Cousin Trent likes tractors."
Treyton: "Why?"
Uncle Terry: "I don't know why, he just did. Do you like Tractors?" 
Treyton: "No, I like turtles." 

~~~~~~
When I was telling Treyton about what we were going to be doing for school this week I said 
"We're going to be learning about the letter Rr and rainbows."
Treyton: "You've got to be kidding me?"
Me: "I am not even kidding you." 
Treyton: "Sure you are, it's too much." 


~~~~~~
We went through the McDonald's drive-thru the other day, which does not happen very often at all now that we have tried to become a healthier more natural family (yeah, we're doing all the crazy stuff: cloth diapers, raw milk, home-grown eggs, organic fruits and veggies, whole-wheat flour, etc. don't get me wrong we're not fanatics about it, we're just doing the best we can) Anyhoo, all that to say we've told Treyton we don't eat at McD's anymore because it isn't good for us. 
On this particular day, it was fairly nice out so Treyton asked to have his window down to talk to the lady in the drive-thru. 
When we pulled up to the window the lady said to Treyton: "Were you good today that you got to have McDonald's as a special treat?" 
Treyton: "Yeah, but we don't eat McDonald's because it's not good for our bodies." 
Luckily the lady was real nice about it. 

Mcd's Lady: "That's true, it's what cookie monster calls 'an every now and then food'"
Treyton: "Sure" 




3 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

TOO FUNNY!!

I'm guessing by home-grown eggs you mean you get them somewhere...you don't grow your own at home, do you? Or do you have chickens now?

Amber said...

Yes, by home-grown I mean from one of our neighbors who has chickens :~) I would love to have chickens and one day we will but where we live now even though we're in the country we can't in our particular subdivision.

Tami Jo said...

Oh man...just plain awesome Treyton!