Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we had my side of the family over to our home on Thursday and then went to Tim's sister's home on Friday to spend time with his side of the family.

We had a great holiday - very relaxing.

Here are some pics from Thursday: 

 This is my sister with her husband and 2 of their 3 kids

These are my grandparents (by the way my grandpa just turned 83 years old and is as full of life as ever!!)

 This is my grandma and adorable niece, Shayla


Here are me and my man - there aren't too many of these pictures of us alone! 
 
Here is my mom and step-dad Luke

And here they are with most of their grandkids

 This is my grandparents with my Uncle Todd 

For some reason I am having a hard time transferring a picture of my other sister, Skye and her family, but I'm going to try again later.


Here are some of our pictures from today (friday):

 Alexa playing around

 Dance Time for the kids



 Me and my cutie pie nephew, Sawyer

 My niece Ava - (Sawyer, Ava and Alexa are all within 6 weeks of each other it is so awesome to watch them growing up together!)

1 comment:

Tami Jo said...

Those are some great pictures! The one of your parents is really nice! And who is that handsome red head that you are with ;)