Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fall Into Reading: Conclusion


Fall Into Reading has come to an end... like I said in my previous post, I'm a little sad by it, but at the same time I'm looking forward to my Book List for 2010 even more!!

I took some ideas from Callapidder Days lists of questions to finish out the Fall Into Reading Challenge

Did you finish reading all the books on your fall reading list? If not, why not?

I was able to read 5 out of the 8 books on my list.
I obviously wish that I could have finished the entire list but I am very happy with what I did accomplish.

What was your favorite book that you read this spring? Least favorite? Why?

My favorite book from Fall Into Reading was: A Dad-Shaped Hole In My Heart because it was the book that I experienced the most spiritual challenge & growth with.
My least favorite book: I liked all of them, I can't answer this question :)

What was your favorite thing about the challenge?

My favorite thing about the challenge was that it kept me motivated to not only read but to write posts as well. From here it has also motivated to keep this up. My blog will now contain many of my own personal reading goals as well as my synopsis and/or review of the books I read. I'm really looking forward to this! 

4 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

I, too, liked the accountability that it gave me to write reviews of what I read. And it was so nice to go to Mr. Linky to see the hundreds of reviews written by others.

"A Dad-Shaped Hole" sounds like one I should look into...

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Good job, Amber! And I'm excited to hear that you feel inspired to keep up the blogging, and especially blogging about books & reading. That's fantastic!

Nina said...

Five books is lots of books to read! GLAD you enjoyed the challenge, me too! :)

Nise' said...

Great job. You have some great reads planned for 2010. I loved those series by Francine Rivers too.