Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Thanksgiving Pictures

I got some more pictures from our family (my side) thanksgiving and there were some that I just had to post....


Here is Lexie without a nap


This is me and my nephew Ryan we share the same birthday so we had to take a special picture for the family calendar

Big Mama's Baby Bump

Big Daddy's Baby Bump

Grandma Lex with Baby Lex... two peas

Here is our thanksgiving table (for the adults)

The Williams' exhausted after a great meal

Ryan and Treyton - our artists

Lexie mooching pie from Papa Luke

Williams' putting together our annual homemade ornament together

Mom and Autumn putting their ornaments together - this year we did coffee bean ornaments

Me and all three kids in my lap.... my kids were tired!

The final two in our spoons tournament


Spoons Champion 2009 - Autumn!!

I couldn't upload a picture of the Williams family last time... so here they are!!

I hope you enjoyed taking a glance (a long one) at our family thanksgiving - we really did have a great holiday.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Have I thanked you lately for your blog? Probably not - so thanks - for keeping us all updated, entertained, and for the encouragement and thought provoking articles. The pics made me miss my hair!!! And looking at the pic of Lexie I was kind of sad; she is starting to look more like a little girl than a baby!! I think part of it is her hair getting longer but her face is definitely thinning out a lot. I think she looks like her Aunt Toni. Loved the pictures thanks again for all you do.

Amber said...

You are so very welcome mom, thanks for taking the time to read it and enjoy it!
I think Lexie looks like Toni too!
These were all Skye's pics from snapfish if you haven't seen them she had over 180!! :)
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU AARON FOR ALL THE PICTURES!

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE BUT MY WIFE MAY BE MORE ATTRACTIVE WITH A BABY BUMP! EITHER WAY YOU ARE ONE HOT MAMMA!

LOVE YA
~HUBBY