Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Family's Favorite Meals

So as part of my "to-do list" I had wanted to put together a list of our family's favorite meals so that it would be easier for me to put my menu together each week. I did it! (I'm so proud of myself). To be honest, I am proud of the things that I am getting done on my list, considering I put all the things I've been avoiding on there!! If you want to check my progress you can go back and look at my original post here

After I put my list together I thought... hmm... I wonder if anyone else could use this for their own family's so I decided to share my list with you all for possibly inspiration for new (or old) meals that you may enjoy.  

Dinner
Homemade Pizza 
Chicken Parmesan
Salmon Spaghetti
Lamb, served with Red Potatoes and a Vegetable
Kabobs
Steak, served with Potatoes and a vegetable
Spaghetti
Chicken Alfredo
Brats/Hamburgers
Taco Salad
BLTs
Chicken on the Bone
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken and Rice Casserole
Salmon
Cheese Surprise
Chicken Pesto
Chicken Parm Soup
Chili
Gumbo
Cheeseburger Soup
Roast
Whole Chicken in the CrockPot
Chicken Salad
Stir Fry (beef or chicken)
Enchiladas
Lasagna
Grilled Chicken Legs
Fried Catfish
Chicken Brocolli Casserole

Favorite Vegetables (Fresh)
Broccoli & Cauliflower (will do frozen)
Asparagus
Zucchini
Green Beans (will do frozen)
Corn on the Cob

Lunch Ideas
Tuna
Hotdogs
Deli Sandwiches (Ham, Turkey, Italian, Roast Beef) 
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Grilled Cheese
Mac n’ Cheese (rarely)
Frozen Pizza
Corn Dogs
Hot Pockets
Smoked Salmon

SIDES:
Cottage Cheese
Cucumbers
Carrots
Raisins
Yogurt
Fresh Fruit – Bananas, Apples, Oranges


Breakfast
Waffles
Pancakes
Eggs
Bacon/Sausage
Cereal
Biscuits (& Gravy – sometimes)
Cinnamon Rolls (rarely)
Sticky Buns (rarely)

No comments: