Sunday, January 17, 2010

Adventures With Lexie

I just had to jump on here tonight to tell you guys a story about Lexie this evening.

Just this week Alexa has been interested in my growing belly. She likes to lift up my shirt to pat and rub it. This evening when she was examining it she noticed a brown mole/freckle (whatever you want to call it) near my belly button (I say near because it's moving further and further away from it's original location). She got up, I assumed she was done, but she came back with a piece of toilet paper in her hand. She lifted up my shirt and proceeded to rub my "spot". After a minute she finally gave up, discouraged by the stubbornness of my stain she threw the toilet paper into the toilet.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Tooo cute! Thanks for sharing all the little things with us. It is hard not being able to see you, Tim, and your precious little ones more than we do - but the little updates really help.

Tami Jo said...

That is ADORABLE!!!

Mandi Miller said...

That is so funny!!

Jenna said...

That is awesome. What a clean freak!!!!