Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Post Card Exchange

I posted this already on my Refined Metals Blog but I know I have different readers over here.

Treyton and I (& Alexa too) are trying to collect as many postcards as we can from as many states as we can - we are willing to exchange with as many people as want to participate. If you are interested in sending us a postcard from your state or country please just comment (with your e-mail address if it's not on your profile) and we can exchange information!!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Let me know if you need TN! I'd be happy to help.

BTW- I told my husband you were from the "Frozen Tundra?" I think that's what I said...I'm not good with geography...good thing I'm homeschooling so I can learn! LOL

Anyways, he wanted me to ask you if you were a cheesehead? Whatever...I thought you were from Alaska! Now you can REALLY laugh.