Friday, January 29, 2010

Swagbucks!

I've been meaning to post on this for a while, but you know how time gets a way from me!


I have been using Swagbucks.com as a search engine that I use for a while now, just by searching on their site you can win "swagbucks" which you can evenutally redeem for cool prizes and gift cards (45 swagbucks is worth a $5 amazon gift card - this is what I usually get).

I have already gotten 2 of them and am well on my way to get another one soon!

The beauty of it is that you don't have to do anything that you don't already do - you just search, the search results come from google and ask.com so it's not like you're not getting good results back on your searches either.

Just by signing up you will receive 3 swag bucks to get you started!! (Thanks to Jessica at Mom For Him, she has broken a swagbuck value down to $0.11 per swagbuck - if you get the amazon gift card). If you are interested in signing up just click the link below and it will take you right there and walk you through the steps. I have been with them for a while, I have never received junk mail from them or any unnecessary e-mails. It really is a win-win!

 Search & Win

Good Luck and Happy Searching!! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks. I've seen a lot about this and usually ignore it. I may have to check it out.

Another question sort of along the same lines...well, not really BBUUUTT...how do you do book reviews for publishers? I would love to "sign up" for the such. I mean really, I don't have enough to do. ;)