Sunday, January 24, 2010

Treytonisms

A couple of weeks ago while praying together at night, Tim had mentioned Satan in his prayer.
Since then, Treyton has asked Tim (not me), about Satan during their bedtime routine.
Tim answers his questions simply, but tries to avoid most of the more in depth questions and probing that Treyton has begun. Personally, we feel like it's too soon to introduce or expose Satan to Treyton except as "an enemy" that is against us but that God is bigger than and has defeated.

Anyhow, tonight Treyton asked Tim a few questions, this is the conversation as Tim remembers it:

Treyton: How big is satan? Does he bite?
Tim: Oh he's not very big - he doesn't bite he lies to us and stuff, but it doesn't really matter because Jesus is way bigger and could squish him like a bug.
Treyton: Where does Satan live?
Tim: I don't really know, but it's not important.
Treyton: No, like God is in the sky, where does Satan live?
Tim: (chuckled)  Maybe he lives way down in the ground.
Treyton: (laughed) Oh well, he's a pickle!
Tim: What was that?
Treyton: Yeah, he's a pickle!
Tim: Oh, alright. Good night.



4 comments:

Deborah Ann said...

Haha, that's right! Treyton's gonna go far with God...

Mommer said...

Too cute!! To bad you love Pickles so much. Sometimes you really wonder what goes on inside of a little mind don't you?

Mandi Miller said...

Satan is a pickle! Haha!! Too cute!

C.Heightsmom said...

I see you figured it out! No I did NOT pay someone to design my blog! I just read a whole lot of tutorials!! And still am!! I am pretty much ignorant when it comes to blog design! Although I did tell my husband paying for a professional to do a blog "makeover" for me would be a great birthday present! If you want to have different texts or pictures for your menu links I would check out this site. http://thaliafever.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-to-create-menu-bar-at-blogger-using.html
(I use gimp which is a free version of photoshop). The blog looks GREAT!!!