Saturday, January 30, 2010

Who is Alexa?

I have been meaning to do an update on Alexa for a while - she is ever changing right before my eyes. She is developing into such an adorable little girl I think that time is literally flying by!! I treasure the description I put together of Treyton back in October so I thought I would do the same for Lexa.

Alexa - her name means "helper of mankind", she is the 1st born girl with an older brother.
She is: a loud car singer, story-book reader, recently mastered puzzle learner, big bed without a rail sleeper, lamby lover and kisser, hilariously funny, cleaning helper, worlds-biggest copier, no-fear climber, dramatically dramatic, pony tail wearer, unbelievably goofy, number one veggie tales fan, white chair marker coloring queen, silly face-maker, wild dancer, eye-closing twirler, big-brother lover, picture poser, church's shortest nursery drop off crier, and belly spot wiper.

We absolutely love her to pieces and I feel indescribably blessed to not only be her mother but to watch her grow and learn new things every day! She is a treasure and authentic princess. 








4 comments:

Virginia Lee said...

What a great peek into your little girl. These will mean so much to her when she looks back at them. Caleb is only 4 and already loves seeing and reading anything about when he was a baby.

Mommer said...

O yes, I'll claim her as my granddaughter!!

Tim (Amber's Hubby) said...

Absolute Blessing, I love you Princess!

Ticia said...

What a wonderful description of your little girl.