Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Audrey's Check-Up

I had my 32/33 week check-up this morning for Audrey. Things are looking great. I'm measuring right on and her heartbeat was at 150. I put on 4 pounds, which they tell me is good news.
The doc said that I should be feeling her move 4-6 times in an hour (which I'm not) but then again, I don't think about it most of the day unless they are "big" kicks. Audrey moves lots at night and can certainly get her energy going, but compared to the other two she is much less active and more "laid back".... I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but do you think I could possibly have a laid back/calm baby? LOL!

As of right now, we will not be having any more ultrasounds (Yea!!) and after 36 weeks (which is only 3 short weeks away) they will not try to stop labor if it happens. That just blows me away!! Not that I think I'm going to go into labor in 3 weeks, but the prospect of having another child in my arms in as little as 3 weeks is.... a shock. Even thinking 7 weeks is beyond my imagination. Time is really flying.

I suppose I should have 'seen it coming', but I really didn't. Alexa and Treyton (and life in general) have kept me so busy that I really haven't thought about the reality of going from 2 to 3. I have heard many moms say this was their hardest transition. Only time will tell for us I guess.

The doctor did mention inducing at 39 weeks because of the band, I haven't really talked to Tim about it yet, but I know we would rather things happen on there own rather than being induced. I have no problem hearing the doctor out... but we will see.

Hope things are going well with you all. Especially all you pregnant mama's out there (there seem to be alot of us right now!!).

1 comment:

Ticia said...

I've known a lot of people who said their babies were more active at night.