Thursday, February 25, 2010

First NBA Basketball Game

Last night Tim and I had the privilege of attending my first ever professional Basketball Game.
Not only was it my FIRST game ever but we were given INCREDIBLE tickets - and by incredible I mean FLOOR SEATS!!!
Tim's sister Toni and her boyfriend, Ken graciously invited us to go to the game with them with some tickets that Ken got through his work. Seriously, AWESOME!!
Thank you so much Toni and Ken, we had such a great time. I don't think it's something I will ever forget.

A Highlight for Tim was that - as Bogut (a player) ran off the court Tim gave him a high five
For me I don't even think I could pick a highlight except how close we were.... it was almost surreal.

Of course we got some pictures - here  they are:
Here's a picture of us in the club part (I don't remember what it was called, but it was nice)
Here are pictures of the game
I am so proud  of this picture, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to get a good picture - they are really fast!!
Here is Tim, me and Ken
Self-Portrait Tim and I in our seats
Toni and Ken in front of our seats
Tim, Me and Ken in our seats.

2 comments:

greeneyedmom said...

Great seats! My son would be jealous! We used to get free tickets to Bucks games when my sister was an Energy Dancer but the seats were pretty bad.

Virginia Lee said...

Did not know you were a basketball fan. Guess I've never read about that on your blog. =)

Loved seeing the picture of you pregnant. Not much longer!