Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Time... Maybe!!

My sister, who is almost 1 week over her due date with her second child just called and said she thinks she is labor.
She woke up at 3am with contractions 10 minutes apart. They stopped at about 5am but she got up and walked around which got them going again 12 minutes apart.
So far this is all we know, but we're excited.

Autumn had to have a c-section with her first daughter after 2 days of labor, but is really hoping to deliver vaginally this time (she's a stronger woman than I am!!) This means lots of monitoring and not a lot of help to progress labor if things do slow down.
(This is a picture of Autumn and Marv with their daughter Shayla at thanksgiving, they have two older children as well Ashley and Dylan, not pictured) 
Please keep her and her hubby, Marv in your prayers today. I am getting ready to head that way, with a phone call - I was asked to be in the delivery room to take pictures - I am so excited!!

Let's pray that we meet little Lucas today!! (Lucas is named after my step dad, Luke) 

No comments: