Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Treyton's Questionaire

Virginia over at Roger's Family Blog posted an interview/questionnaire that her 4 year old son Caleb did, and I just couldn't help but copy the cute idea with Treyton!!

What is your name: Treyton

When is your birthday: I forgot

How old are you: 4

Who is your Mama: Mom, Amber

What does your Mama do: I don't know what her do, do school with me, play with me

Who is your Daddy: Tim

What does your Daddy do: Work, play with me,

What is your favorite color: Orange

What is your favorite song: Boom Bop

What do you want to do when your grow up: Be a doctor

Where do you want to live when you grow up: I don't know

What is your favorite food: Noodles, um, maybe bacon

What is your least favorite food: Tomatoes, onions

What is your favorite animal: Snakes, dogs and turtles

What do Mama and Daddy do after you go to bed: Stay up a little bit, and talk about their day

Who does our family love the most: Mom

Where do we go to church: Pathway

Why do we go to church: Cause I learn about Jesus

What is your favorite movie: Kung Fu Panda

What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate and another favorite vanilla with sprinkles

Where do you like to eat: Sushi and Hu-Hot

Who is your favorite person: Mommer (this is his grandma)

Who is your best friend: Sammy

What is your favorite book: It's kinda hard to say, Joseph

Who is your sister: Lexa, Lexa Natalee

Where did your sister come from: In your tummy

What is your favorite thing to do: play with lexa, play with everybody I like.