Monday, March 1, 2010

Audreys 36.5 Week Appointment

Audrey and I had our check-up this morning.

Things looked pretty good.

I put on 2 pounds putting me at total weight gain of about 30-35 pounds (I think) to be honest, I don't really know what I started at.... oops.

Audrey's heart rate was 146 bpm, and she was showing off some kicks for the doctor as well. He measured me at 35 cm which is a little small, but is okay. Tim has been hoping for a "little" girl, so who knows, maybe Audrey's actually going to fulfill that!

My doctor checks for pee and sugar in my urine every visit (not all doctors do), this visit my sugar was pretty high (all the way up the stick). So they had me take a blood test. I would think I'll get the results for that in the next couple of days.

The doctor also checked my cervix - no activity yet, not that I expected any at this point - he said the head seems down now but that she's not very far down at all (which is pretty obvious... she sits pretty high up!).

All-in-all pretty good. I have an appointment in a week with a different doctor. Doctor O is out of town.

No comments: