Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CHEA Convention

For those of you living in Wisconsin - I wanted to pass on the information for the Wisconsin Chiristan Home Educators Association Spring Conference.

The conference is held at the Olympia Resort & Conference Center in Oconomowoc.

The dates of the conference is May 20-22.

I am planning on going this year with Tim and my mom. I went last year with my mom and absolutely LOVED the conference!! I learned so much through both the sessions and the curriculum fair - to be able to not only look but to be able to touch all the curriculum's I was trying to decide between... priceless!!

I highly recommend this conference. It made a huge difference for me last year in my schooling (for the better!)

For more information about the conference, the cost, the sessions and speakers, you can download this PDF form of the brochure.

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Not good timing for us because of baby's due date--bummer! I guess we'll miss out this year!