Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Day at the Circus 3.6.10

This weekend Tim and I took the kids to the circus.
We had a blast! And we got a great deal on our tickets. The entire family ended up getting in for $14.
We ended up getting there nice and early which meant we got front row seats right off the center!! Very COOL!
Before the circus started we let the kids go on an elephant ride - they let Lexa on for free which meant both kids got to ride for $10, which I was grateful for - the elephant only went around the ring 2 times!! (for $10!! Anyhow... I won't go into all that now).
 
 
 The kids enjoyed the ride. And after that we got snacks... popcorn and cotton candy - this was Lexie's first taste of cotton candy, I think we can confidently say she enjoyed it... but maybe not as much as Treyton... and definitely not as much as Tim (Cotton Candy is Tim's "thing")

We all had our favorite parts:
 (Here is Treyton, zoned out watching the circus)
Treyton's favorite was the bicyclist, the tiger act and the clown with the toy elephant (that turned out to be a dog)

Alexa's favorite part was was the clown with the elephant that turned out to be a dog (seriously, cute) and the elephants - she was squealing she was so excited!!Alexa loves animals, so any act with an animal in it kept her entertained.

Tim and I's favorite part was the super flexible girl that shoots a balloon with a bow and arrow with her toes (so unbelievable!) and the clown with the toy elephant/puppy dog. Tim also said cotton candy was a favorite for him as well.

I am so glad we got the chance to go, I doubt there will be too many, if any, family outings like this before the baby comes, so it was kind of a last big fun thing for us to do. I know the kids enjoyed it and Tim and I were happy to be able to take them.

2 comments:

gamommy2two said...

That sounds like a great day! I bet the kids LOVED riding the elephant!
Welcome to SITS!

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

My son had a great time at the circus when it was here. Sounds like your kids had a blast and I completely agree with your husband, cotton candy is the best!

Stopping by from SITS. Welcome!!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns