Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February in Pictures

We had a very busy weekend this past weekend and as I was cleaning off my camera I actually remembered to post them on the blog for once!
 
This is actually from last Thursday - as Treyton was getting dressed for the day Lexa decided to take the clothes he was taking off and put them on. So here she is in Treyton's superman PJ shirt. She also thought it would be fun to wear his underwear as well (these were clean)... this girl loves clothes and she looks good in everything!!

Alumni Tournament
  
This past weekend was Tim's Annual High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
This is Tim and Treyton warming up for the first game. Treyton was absolutely ecstatic to be a part of Tim's practice and games - it was so cool. Tim's sport is b-ball, and up to this point Treyton has taken an interest in every sport but basketball. This weekend that seemed to change - which put a skip in Tim's step for sure.
  
Here are my boys - so cute.
  
I know these are a lot the same but they melt my heart.
  
Meanwhile, in the stands Lexa was cheerleading!
  
This is Lexa saying "cheese" - such a little ham, right?
  
Snack time for cousin Sawyer and Lexa - here is Sawyer kindly helping Lexa with her OJ. 

Skye's Baby Shower
I've mentioned it before, but I have three sisters and we were all pregnant at the same time - the two younger sisters have had their baby's my older sister, Skye and I have yet to deliver our bundles. 
This past weekend, was Skye and Aaron's baby shower.
  
Two left!! We are due five weeks apart - Skye is due at the end of April, I'm at the end of March.
  
Just another angle.
  
This is my nephew Ryan (Skye's stepson) and I cuddling on the couch before the shower - he is such a little sweetheart and I love him to pieces!! We share the same birthday which I am pretty sure gives us a special bond. He has been a great addition to the family and he is the best man-child masseuse I've ever met, even willing to do foot massages!! 
  
My sister Alana had her baby on Christmas Day, she lives in Virginia so we had yet to meet her daughter, Madison. She FINALLY came home for a visit so we could see her, Mitch and precious daughter Madison - this is actually a picture of her and our nephew Lukas who is a little over a week old here.
  
This is my mom, Grandma Lex and Madison (two months old)!
  
Here is Alexa giving kisses to little Madison.
  
Lexie passing out more kisses, this is her kissing her Auntie Autumn, she has a special place in her heart for her Auntie Autumn!
  
Here are the two babies - Madison and Lukas!!
  
Here are some of the cousins --- not even close to all - Lexie would not join the picture, oh well. 
Treyton, Madison and Lukas (with Aunt Nana and her Mother-in-Law)
  
Treyton kissing baby Madison. Treyton is loving all the babies. He asks a lot of questions and I think getting to see them is helping him get ready for Audrey. He keeps asking "Mom, can I help with baby Audrey?"

Today
 
This is actually a picture of today during our Floating Egg Experiment for school. Alexa was very tired and things went down hill quickly.... I still couldn't resist taking a picture. :)

I know there are a lot of pictures here, but we have a lot going on!! 
Hope you enjoyed them.

10 comments:

Tami Jo said...

Cute pictures! The b-ball pictures are adorable; I like the one of both of them walking towards you. Way to go Sawyer on being such a big help to your cousins; you make your mama proud!!! So what happened during the Floating Egg Experiment that caused the melt down?

Ticia said...

Wow, so many cute pictures! I love the picture of Alexa in the Superman shirt, and the dual pregnant women shot was so cute!

For His Glory said...

What a beautiful family!!! It is sooooo wonderful to see your extended family growing at the same time! I'm getting excited for you and baby Audrey's emergence into the world:) Love ya, Jaime

Sandy said...

Great pics!

Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood!

Susie said...

That is quite a beautiful weekend you had!!

Welcome to SIT's! I am glad that you have joined the party:-)

Karen said...

Love the pics =)

Especially the first one with Lexa and the wardrobe shot...completely adorable.

Welcome to SITS your surely gonna love it!

Much Luv,
Karen

Rachel Cotterill said...

Your kids are adorable - especially at the basketball :)

Visiting from SITS to welcome you!

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Thanks for sharing all the great photos! Even crying ones, lol! (I do that too!!)

Welcome to SITS!
Jeannie

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

You have a baby BOOM in your family! I LOVE IT! I was pregnant at the same time as my two sisters-in-law (like you, I was the middle preggo), and one of their names is Amber, too!

You all look adorable; and the new babies are precious :)

I see you're new to SITS; welcome to the group! Let me know if you have any questions about how it works!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Donnetta said...

How fun for you all to be pregnant at the same time!

Stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the fold!