Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Treyton, What Are You Doing?

This afternoon, one of the neighborhood dogs wondered over. The kids had a blast throwing balls to him and running around with him!!
I was sitting in my chair in the bedroom, when all of a sudden I heard Tim from the kitchen say "Treyton, what are you doing? Amber, do you see your son?"
I didn't see him but my mom said "I don't know what he was doing but I saw he had his pants down"

Hmmm....

I guess Treyton had decided to go potty.

When Tim asked him about it Treyton simply replied "I didn't want to come inside cause the dog might follow me, and I had to go potty!!"

Makes sense I guess.

2 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Girls just don't do that sort of thing! But I know my nephews have done it a time or two.

Ticia said...

Ha! We've had that discussion several times.