Friday, April 23, 2010

Quilts for the Kids

I decided before Audrey was born I wanted to make her, her own quilt. I had crocheted a blanket for Treyton (before I learned to quilt) before he was born and had quilted one for Alexa.

Being motivated before Audrey came I decided to go ahead and do a new one for Treyton as well. He had outgrown his baby blanket and was in need of his own special blanket from mom :). Treyton helped me pick out the pattern, and even went to the fabric store and picked out the fabric with me too.

I had both of the quilts pieced together before Audrey was born, I sent them to get quilted and got them back a few weeks ago. I finished the binding last week. Here are the finished products!

Audrey's Quilt
Treyton's Quilt
Here are the kids cuddled up watching TV under Treyton's new blanket. He loves it, I'm so glad.

2 comments:

Ashley Skye said...

Oh I love them!! They are awesome! It reminds me how much I love mine!! You are so talented thanks

TD said...

Those are beautiful! I didn't know you were a quilter.