Friday, May 28, 2010

End of May Pictures - Part 1

Get ready for picture overload - we have had such an amazing jam-packed week:


~ Tim & I went to the CHEA (Our state's Christian Homeschool Convention) last weekend
~ We went to Devil's Lake last Sunday with my entire side of the family (minus one brother-in-law) and one niece, including my dad who was up from Louisiana and my Aunt Kathy as well as my sister Alana and her daughter who is up from Virginia.
~ Treyton got his cast off
~ We put in our vegetable garden
~ Had a play date with my best friend and her kids who live 2 hours away
~ We put up our swimming pool
~ Took a Zoo trip with my family
~ My dad came and stayed at our house for a night

As a result of so many activities I have lots of pictures to share- 
First up is Devils Lake: 
Here is a picture of our entire family (on my side) starting on the left you have my mom and step-dad, then you have our family, the #2 family, (Alexa, Me, Treyton, Tim & Baby Audrey) next to us is my sister Alana, #4, and Baby Madison (her husband Mitch couldn't make it, he was still in Virginia) then the #1 family: Aaron and Baby Peyton, Skye and Ryan - Shayla scooted in there too but she actually belongs to the #3 family, which is next (Marv and Baby Lukas and Dylan) Then there is my dad (the bald one) and my Aunt Kathy.

Excuse the numbers, but instead of putting last names, I am using our birth order.
Here are me and my three sisters and our four brand new babies - Audrey, Madison, Peyton and Lukas. Madison is the oldest born on Christmas Day, Peyton is the youngest born May 7th.
Here are me and my three sisters with some of our kids! Between my four sisters and I my parents have 7 biological grandchildren and 3 step-grandchildren - 10 grandchildren all together.
Here is a picture of our family - I am very satisfied with this picture - it's one of the only ones where our entire family is looking at the camera.
Autumn's family - this is my sister Autumn - she is the one that is directly under me- which makes her the 3rd! (Birth order goes Skye, me, Autumn then Alana)
This is Skye's Family - Her husband Aaron, Ryan and Peyton.
Here are me and my sisters with our 7 biological children.
I absolutely love this picture - Treyton loves all of his cousins, they are his best friends, but he has a special place in his heart for his cousin Ryan - I think because he is a little older and because he is a boy. Treyton is a little overwhelmed by all of his female cousins (and there are a lot of them!!), this is a great picture of how Treyton "looks up" to his cousin Ryan.
Here they are together
Thumbs up!
Broken Arm or Muscles... I'm not sure what this one is all about :)
Here is a picture of my dad and Aunt Kathy - they came up all the way from Louisiana!!
My sister Alana... being a goof.
This is my HI-larious brother in law, Aaron, and this is payback for taking a gazillion pictures on my camera all of which I had to go through, which took lots of time :) This is Aaron's gift - taking horrible candid shots of people when they don't realize it's coming. If you know my sisters and I at all you know these are not the kinds of pictures we like we are all perfect picture posers - and so are our daughters - I'm pretty sure it's genetic.
Aaron has put a dent in our armor - there are certainly many more bad pictures since he has joined the family.
The boys drawing.
Lexa does not like cold water, which we found out rather quickly, this particular day!!
Here's Tim, me and Alexa!
The make-shift baby nursery at the park. The three baby girls, napping.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

There are 11 grandkids - You forgot Nautica who is technically a biological since she has Rebman blood in her!!

Amber said...

No, I didn't forget Nautica, I had said "between my sister's and I" because I didn't want to get into half's and steps... I was counting dad and Luke and Nautica isn't dad's grandchild.