Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Niece Peyton Amber

I'm only about a week late, but here are some pictures of my niece Peyton Amber
She was born May 7, 2010
She weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long
I love her to pieces and am so humbled by the fact that she shares my name!
Here is Peyton picture overload!! 

This is a picture of Audrey (right), Madison my 5 month old niece (middle) and Peyton (left). Our family is so blessed to have 4 healthy babies born to our family in 4 1/2 months. Madison (12/25/09), Lukas (2/20/10), Audrey (3/11/10) and Peyton (5/7/10)
This is a picture of Peyton, her daddy, her brother Ryan and her Grandma. Peyton is the first girl on that side of the family for as far back as there are records.
This is a picture of Peyton (1 week, on the right) and Audrey (8 weeks, on the left)

3 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I LOVE the black and white pictures! SO CUTE!

For His Glory said...

How beautiful!!!! Skye makes for a beautiful mother too.

Ashley Skye said...

What a beautiful baby girl!!! She is being very nice in her swing right now so mama can look at this but will want my attention very soon!! Thought I would mention in the picture with all 3 girls Peyton is on the Right and Audrey is on the left. :)