Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Park Day

After work yesterday Tim had the fun idea of picking up some take-out and taking the kids to a park somewhere, I wanted to bring the kids to the nature center up in Green Bay anyway so we headed up to Bay Beach.
We went to the park first and I got lots of cute pictures (prepare for overload)

This one is actually once we got to the nature center but I just love it!

I'm telling you a broken arm does not slow this kid down even a little bit!! 

HI-larious! 
Treyton and Lexa were very excited about the seesaw. 
Then the whole family got involved!! Dad and Audrey against Me, Treyton and Alexa.... Dad and Audrey won. 
.... or should I say lost? 
Lexie was so cute on the slides 
And here are a few of Treyton 

I call Treyton the "joker" because of his photogenic smile :)

Is it wrong that there is something appealing about this picture :) (yes, I'm kidding)
And, while we were there we fed the seagulls!! Tim said that they were aggressively circling the table after the kids and I got up so he moved the extra food down and got out of their way. 

Oh... and here's one more ---- we had a great time. Thanks Tim for bringing it up! 

No comments: