Friday, June 11, 2010

Audrey 3 Months

My baby girl turned three months today.
Our Kids3We are getting to know her a little better each day and I am so enjoying her personality. Audrey is so different than Treyton and Alexa. She is content and happy, self-entertaining most of the day. She doesn’t require much, which means I have to make it a point to give her as much of me as I do my other kids. She loves to stand, for us to hold her up and for her to straighten her legs out. She really loves her brother and sister, she almost always smiles when they talk to her. She started to laugh several weeks ago and it’s the most beautiful sound in the world. 
Aunt Jenks & Audrey3sleeping babyShe enjoys being held right-side up, not like a typical baby hold. We bounce her on the stability ball which helps her fall asleep. And she sleeps at swaddled at night. She sleeps more than any other baby at this age I have ever seen. I would guess that she sleeps 16-17 hours a day. She only wakes up once a night, and she pretty much eats whenever she is awake.She grew pretty quickly in the first two months, but I think that she has slowed down quiet a bit now. She doesn’t seem much bigger to me. 
I love being a mom of three, and I am so madly in love with our daughter I can hardly stand it!

No comments: