Monday, June 14, 2010

Swagbuck Searches

It's been a while since I posted about swagbucks, but just wanted to remind you all to keep searching and for those of you who haven't yet, you really need to sign up.

Swagbucks is a search engine that randomly pays you in swagbucks for doing searches. You are then able to redeem your swagbucks for prices. My favorite is the $5 amazon gift card, because I shop there the most. It is worth 450 swagbucks. The search engine is backed by google and ask.com so the searches still bring up good results.

In the past 6 months, I have been able to redeem over $60 in amazon gift cards! I have received no junk mail or pressure from swagbucks, all I did was sign up and start searching.

If you haven't signed up yet sign up here and you will get started with 30 swagbucks. I honestly would not recommend swagbucks this much or this often if I didn't love what they were about! Check it out and see what I am talking about!


I honestly would not recommend this program as much as I have if I didn't really love it.

No comments: