Saturday, July 10, 2010

CSN Review: Plasma Car

A while ago I promised you that I was going to be reviewing a product from one of CSNs 200 online stores.

I was so excited that as I was shopping their stores I came across this:

plasma car A Plasma Car. I had seen these on different blogs before and the kids played with them at our local children’s museum and I had wanted one, but never really thought too much about it, until I actually had the chance to get one and then I was definitely SOLD!

I ordered it right away and have been storing it for several weeks waiting for my daughter’s birthday. The night before her birthday Tim and I sat down to assemble the car, and we were pleasantly surprised by how easy it was with minimal assembly.

Thursday morning, Tim brought out the Plasma car from the bedroom for Alexa – she was super pumped (almost as much as our son Treyton was). Since then, it seems like one of the two kids has been on it constantly!

IMG_0141 

We’ve used it inside and outside, fast and slow, with one rider or two, big people and little people! IMG_0145

This car is versatile, unique and fun.

IMG_0177 I can’t recommend it enough!

Though we’ve only used it for a few days I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon.

To get your own, visit here at the Toys and Games branch of the CSN Stores. It retails for $64.95 and CSN is offering free shipping on it.

Product Description:

It's like magic, but you don't need to be a magician to get it to work. The PlasmaCar in Green is a mechanical marvel that makes use of that most inexhaustible of energy sources, kid-power. It's so easy to operate; all it needs is a driver and a smooth, flat surface. For starters, it doesn't require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement. It's quiet too - the only sound you'll hear is the sound of its wheels. It provides kids with plenty of exercise and the PlasmaCar is engineered to be absolutely safe when used appropriately. It's been extensively tested, and meets or exceeds all significant international safety standards.

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I was hoping for a picture of the "big people" riding on it!! ;-)