Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 30th Babe!!

This past weekend my man celebrated his 30th birthday!!

To celebrate we went to a Brewer’s game with my sister and her husband, followed by a fun filled reunion weekend with some friends from our old church Youth Group.

I can’t believe we’re entering this stage of our life (30s). It’s not that I think 30 is old, because I don’t, but I still feel like I’m in college!! Some days I look and around and think “Someone should call a responsible adult to make some of these decisions” and then I realize it’s us!!

It’s crazy!!

I digress, let me share some pictures from our super exciting week/weekend.

Brewer Game:

Tim is the hardest person EVER to buy gifts for, especially when you share a bank account, he would prefer to save money than spend it on anything, which makes for difficult shopping.

But after months of thinking, I thought of something he would like – going to a Brewer game!!

Wednesday night we made our way to Miller Park and watched the Brewers take on the Astros – it was an exciting game, the Brewers hit 5 home runs!! And we found a great deal on tickets, we sat 14 rows behind home plate.

Brewers won 7-5.

Brewer Game

Me and Audrey, tailgating at the Brewer game.

Brewer Game3

My sister, Skye, her hubby, Aaron and their daughter, Peyton.

Brewer Game4

The four six of us at the game, and no, I don’t know what’s going on with my hair.

Brewer Game7

The birthday boy and me!

Friday – Honey Museum Tour

Bee Tour

Here is the most recent family picture of us – as we are going into the Honey Museum.

P-Town Boyz Reunion Weekend

30th!

Tim eating his birthday cookie!!

Aevyn and Alexa

The kids made some great new friends this week, all of our kids seemed especially drawn to, A, our friends 4 1/2 year old daughter.

Here is A and Alexa.

Aevyn and Audrey

A and Audrey – A, is the youngest in her family, so she took every opportunity to love up on Audrey throughout the weekend – it was precious.

Rockstar

The two 4 1/2 year olds, and no, I’m not ready to talk about this picture!

Ptown - 3nd Generation

This is a fun picture – excluding one family who wasn’t here this day, this is the second generation of the “P-Town Boyz” (& Cory)

The Group

Here is the group!! (minus one family)

No comments: