Monday, July 19, 2010

Mud Puddle

We went for a walk today and along the way we found a mud puddle…. IMG_0141 …which provided nearly an hour of fun for me and the kids (and would have lasted longer if we didn’t have to go to an appointment).

IMG_0158

And though we concentrated…. ALOT…

IMG_0152 … we tried something new and we were proud of ourselves…

IMG_0165 …. because we weren’t afraid to get down….

IMG_0177  …. and get dirty….

IMG_0174 IMG_0175 …. because getting our feet dirty meant a whole lot of smiles for everyone!

IMG_0180

It was a good day.

IMG_0187

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Absolutely LOVE this. It brought a smile to my heart and made me think of when I was little. My brothers and I couldn't wait for the rain to stop (which was almost everyday in the summertime in Louisiana) so that we could go out and play in the puddles!!! Only we were barefoot 'cause that is the footwear of choice in Louisiana!!!!
This is one of those moments I would consider - PRICELESS.