Friday, August 20, 2010

Blogging Changes

I changed my background. For those of you reading in your email or google reader, be sure to click over to check out the new look. It’s been a while, and I really felt like my blog was outdated. I think it’s just me, but I need regular change – it makes it feel “fresh”. Journey of Grace August 2010 Header2I’m actually getting the hang of making my own background, the thing that takes the longest time is picking out my digital scrap kit…. so much to choose from!!

After an hour of looking around I finally picked Shabby Shoppe Kit’s: Hopscotch

If you want to know more about how I made my own background  you can read more about it here on my Refined Metals Blog.

I haven’t updated my blog button yet, but definitely look for it, it’s something I want to do ;)

No comments: