Monday, August 16, 2010

Treytonism: I Can’t Do Everything

super heroTwo days ago Treyton was being extremely helpful all morning. He swept the dining room (without asking), helped Lexa put her shoes on, picked up toys, helped me get the baby ready, etc.

Around lunchtime Treyton had gotten in trouble for something very small, and was sent to his room for a cooling off period. When I went in to talk to him he said to me:

‘Mom, I know you think that men can do everything, that we are tough, and we are, we can do a lot, but we can’t do everything. I mean, I’m a man, and I am really tough, but I can’t do everything. You can’t think that I can do everything all the time.”

Hmm… point made.

So for those of you that don’t know: Men cannot do everything!!

4 comments:

Aislynn said...

Remind him when he gets married! =)

Ticia said...

awwww...... love the picture of him.

For His Glory said...

Very cute and funny.

Virginia Lee said...

Love this! Good that he knows from a young age. =)