Friday, September 17, 2010

Treyton – 5 Year Old Questionnaire

My Boys Virginia over at Roger’s Family Blog once again reminded me of this questionnaire I did with Treyton  about 6 months ago, she inspired me to ask Treyton the same questions again and see if his answers had changed. Surprisingly, his answers didn’t change as much as I thought they would.

What is your name: Treyton

When is your birthday: August

How old are you: Five

Who is your Mama: Amber

What does your Mama do: Her play school with me

Who is your Daddy: Tim

What does your Daddy do: Him wrestles with me

What is your favorite color: Orange

What is your favorite song: ABC (he sang it to me). It’s not my favorite one in the whole world but I love it a lot.

What do you want to do when your grow up: A Doctor

Where do you want to live when you grow up: That’s a hard question4 Wheeler3

What is your favorite food: Corn (this is weird because we hardly ever eat corn)

What is your least favorite food: I kind of like everything, oh, Tomatoes!!

What is your favorite animal: Dog

What do Mama and Daddy do after you go to bed: Talk about the day

What does Daddy say: He says alot of stuff, parent words

What does Mama say: “Who loves you? How Much I love you, the whole world”

Who does our family love the most: Everybody

Where do we go to church: I don’t know what name it’s called

  Why do we go to church: Because we love Jesus and we want to learn about Him!!

What is your favorite movie: Kung fu Panda

What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate

Where do you like to eat: Sushi

kite 2Who is your favorite person: Everyone (I ask “Can you pick one?”) I can’t pick one because if I only pick one everyone else will feel sad, so why do you say I need to pick one person?

Who is your best friend: Everybody

What is your favorite book? The two spiderman books I got.

Who are your sisters or brothers: I just have sisters, Alexa and Baby Audrey

Where did your sisters come from: Out of your tummy

What is your favorite thing to do: Party

No comments: