Friday, September 10, 2010

Treytonisms

Brewer Game 10.6.10 - 2 Treyton walks inside and says, “Close your eyes mom, I have a surprise for you, I found something”

I close my eyes, nervously.

When he lets me open my eyes there on his thumb sits a slimy slug.

“Wow! Cool Dude!” I say, trying to disguise my dislike of such a slimy creature in my kitchen.

“Should I eat him?” he asks.

“Huh?”

“You know, eat him.”

“Um, no.”

“I know, just kidding.” He said.

“Were you kidding?”

“A little bit, maybe.” He said with a little smirk.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought.”

“You know on that butterfly show we watched, that guy, he ate a caterpillar. That was gross, huh?”

“Was it?” I ask the daringly.

“Maybe, kinda”

~~~~~~

Brewer Game 10.6.10 - 17 Treyton got some Legos for his birthday. He has really enjoyed using them. Though he’s still getting used to them, he’s got a quite a knack for them. The other day when his helicopter broke that he was working really hard on he said “Oh Dude!! Didn’t see that coming!!”

~~~~

Lexa comes to me crying after Treyton bumped up against her head. I said “Are you okay, Lex?”

“Treyton bump my head” she says

Brewer Game 10.6.10 - 7 “I know, it was an accident.” “Right Treyton?” I ask, directing my attention to him.

“Yes, I did it on purpose, I mean, I didn’t know she was going to cry, so that was an accident.”

Hmm…. that’s one way to define an “accident”

No comments: