Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Treytonism: Could Be Worse

IMG_0026 While on vacation, Treyton was really excited to have the chance to sleep in the top bunk at a hotel. During his prayer he was sure to thank God for the “junk beds” to sleep in.

~~~~ 

When Treyton was talking about what his favorite part of the day was, he said “I had a lot of fun dressing up like Mountain Vernon. Wait sorry, I meant George Washington.”

~~~~

While making dinner the other night, Treyton was goofing around and acting crazy.

IMG_0166Tim: You’re a maniac, dude.

Treyton: Yeah! I’m a maniac.

(long pause)

Treyton: Could be worse.

~~~~

While out to lunch just me and him, Treyton was telling me about lions. He felt the brick wall next to us and said “Yeah, like that, that’s what a lion’s tongue feels like”

Me: Yeah? You think so?

Treyton: Yeah! But you know what?IMG_0135

Me: What?

Treyton: I can make my tongue feel like a lion, watch.

He started rubbing his hands over his tongue to dry it out

Treyton: Hea Fee (here, feel) he said while sticking out his tongue

Sure enough, his tongue did feel a little sand-paper-ish

No comments: