Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Being an Encourager

I decided to join in this week At the Well with one of their weekly projects.imageThis weeks project (#4) is:

to share your words with someone as an encouragement. Send a card to someone. Write a letter. Send a quick e-mail sharing your gratitude. Call someone just to say, “Hi.”

This week, be intentional each day and choose to lift up a woman in your life (daughter, sister, mother, friend, neighbor, etc…).

So often I have the best intentions in my head, but not a very good follow-through. I know how good it feels when someone shows me that they “see’ me, and it doesn’t take much, a simple email (or even better a letter via snail mail) goes a long way.

I want to do the same for the women in my life that mean a lot to me. So this week I am going to go out of my way to try and show a few of them I really do think about them and love them!!

1 comment:

Nanna said...

beautiful blog, may you be encouraged in your comings & goings this week
Helen